Immigration into Canada

Business Resource Consultants have comprehensive knowledge of Canadian immigration law and provide unique, high-caliber resources for your immigration needs. We provide initial consultations to determine the most appropriate strategies to resolve immigration issues. Clients answer questions concerning prior Canadian immigration history, education, and work experience and investment parameters. Consultations take place by telephone, E-mail, or at one of BRC offices. At the conclusion, the BRC consultant will outline immigration options.

About Canada

Canada is the second largest country in the world (land-wise) stretching from the North Pole to the full northern border of The United States of America in the south, and Alaska in the west. Finding helpful information about the various regions and cities can be very difficult, especially from outside of the country. This information is very important, however, in allowing you to determine which province and city within Canada is most suitable.

For 8 of the past 10 years, the United Nations Human Development Index has voted Canada the best country in which to live and work in the World. This may be one of the reasons that every year, for the past decade, more than 200 000 migrants have settled in Canada and have been granted Permanent Resident status. Canada strives to attract immigrants across the globe from all walks of life and is tolerant of different ethnic and religious backgrounds. For the most part, one big happy family lives in harmony and passion.

With a strong and encouraging economy, which has outperformed all G7 nations in 2002, Canada boasts leadership in many different industries and, consequently, there is always a call for hardworking people with dedicated skills to fulfill employment positions on an ongoing basis, often stemming directly from migrants like you. These industries include the popular IT and associated fields, together with all the other many and various industries found in any first world country. Canada is a clean, secure and safe country in which to live and work and, in order to maintain this high standard of living and quality of life, the Immigration process is a little complicated. Canada further enjoys no corrupt Government practices and has in place free education and healthcare, increasing an already high life expectancy rate.


Area: 9.9 million sq. km. (3.8 million sq. mi.); second-largest country in the world.
Cities: Capital--Ottawa (pop. 1 million). Other major cities--Toronto (4.5 million), Montreal (3.4 million), Vancouver (2.0 million).
Terrain: Mostly plains with mountains in the west and lowlands in the southeast.
Climate: Temperate to arctic.


Population (April 2003): 31.5 million.
Ethnic groups: British 28%, French 23%, other European 15%, Asian/Arab/African 6%, indigenous Amerindian 2%, mixed background 26%.
Religions: Roman Catholic 46%, Protestant 36%, other 18%.
Languages: English, French.
Education: Literacy 99% of population aged 15 and over has at least a ninth-grade education.
Health: Infant mortality rate--5.1/1,000. Life expectancy--76 yrs. male, 83 yrs. female.
Work force (15.3 million): Goods-producing sector: 26%. Manufacturing 15%; construction 6%; agriculture 2%; natural resources 2%; utilities 1%. Service-producing sector: 74%. Trade 16%; health care and social assistance 10%; educational services 7%, accommodation and food services 7%; professional, scientific, and technical services 6%; finance 6%; public administration 5%; transportation and warehousing 5%; information, culture, and recreation 5%; other services 5 %; management, administrative, and other support 4%.


Type: Confederation with parliamentary democracy.
Independence: July 1, 1867.
Political parties: Liberal Party, Canadian Alliance, Bloc Quebecois, New Democratic Party, Progressive Conservative Party.
Subdivisions: 10 provinces, 3 territories.
Flag: Natural resources: Petroleum and natural gas, hydroelectric power, metals and minerals, fish, forests, wildlife, abundant fresh water.
Agriculture: Products--wheat, livestock and meat, feed grains, oil seeds, dairy products, tobacco, fruits, vegetables.
Industry: Types--motor vehicles and parts, machinery and equipment, aircraft and components, other diversified manufacturing, fish and forest products, processed and unprocessed minerals.


Back to Top

Self Assessment on Point System

Qualifications alone are not the only factor in determining whether or not your Canadian Visa application will be successful. The Visa Officer's discretion, positive or negative, can play a crucial role in the final outcome of your case. The Canadian Government has indicated that Visa Officers may apply negative discretion to cases that exceed the minimum point requirements.

Some of the valuable legal and employment-related services Business Resource Consultants provide are listed below:

  • Instruct you as to the steps you can take to increase your point total.


  • Prepare your application and supporting documents so as to maximize the number of points to which you are entitled.

  • Present evidence to the Visa Officer of your ability to become economically established in Canada in an effort to have the Visa Officer exercise positive discretion in favor of your application.

  • Assist you in the proper presentation and elaboration of your work history. It is most important to the success of your application that the Visa Officer is satisfied that your work experience meets with Canadian immigration expectations and standards. It is not enough to simply submit documents that state your title and occupation. BRC will carefully review your work history documents and guide you in the clear presentation of your work activities and accomplishments.

  • Manage your application to optimize the likelihood of obtaining an interview waiver. If a selection interview is required you can rely upon our experience to fully prepare you for the occasion, so that you will not experience any surprises.

Business Resource Consultants facilitates the initial phase of your enquiry for Immigration into Canada. Thereafter, once your eligibility to immigrate into Canada is established, our professional will make contact with you and process your Application. These professionals check your compliance with the latest legislation for Immigration before agreeing to take you as a potential candidate for Immigration. They then provide the full service, including computer generation of your Application forms, checking of relevant supporting documents, submission and accompanying letters, right through to settlement advice and assistance upon your arrival in Canada.

To receive your free assessment, complete the form on the Free Assessment page and submit it to us at BRC. Your assessment will be returned to you within one business day and will indicate your suitability for Immigration, whether it be outright qualification to commence the Application process, or whether further information is required for assessment purposes. Also, if you do not qualify under your present circumstances, you will be notified and advised as to any factors or actions that may improve your chance of qualification at a later date.


Back to Top

Skilled Workers

The selection criteria are based on a pint system.Points are based on your education, language, experience, age, arranged employment and adaptability.Skilled workers must have at least 67 points to qualify.


Selection Factor

Maximum Points









Arranged Employment




Total Points


Points Required to Pass


Funds Required to Settle in Canada

When skilled workers arrives in Canada, they must have enough funds to support themselves and their family.

Number of Family Members

Funds Required
(in Canadian dollars)













7 or More


You do not have to show that you have these funds if you have arranged employment in Canada.

Medical Examination

You and your dependants must have a medical examination. To pass you and your dependants must not have a condition that is a danger to public health or safety or would cause excessive demand on health or social services in Canada.


1.      Processing Fee: non refundable if your application is refused

o        $550 for the principal applicant

o        $550 for spouse and each family member who is 22 years of age or older

o        $150 for each family member who is less than 22 years old age

2.      Right of Landing Fee: refundable if application is refused

o        $975 for principal applicant

o        $975 for spouse

o        $0 for all dependent children

Back to Top

Business Immigrants

There are three types of business class immigrants:


To qualify as an investors the applicant must have accumulated a personal net worth of at least Canadian $800,000, which was legally obtained. "Net worth" is calculated as the fair marked value of all the assets of the applicant and their spouse minus the fair market value of all their liabilities.

Besides, an investor must have business experience, which means they:

  • managed a qualifying business and controlled a percentage of equity of a qualifying business for a minimum of 2 years during the period starting five years before the date of the application, OR
  • they managed a minimum of five full-time job equivalents per year in a business for at least two years in the period starting five years before the date of the application.

The applicant must make an investment of $400,000 to be paid to the Receiver General for Canada. The government uses the money for job creation and economic development. The full amount of the investment (without interest) is repaid to the investor after approximately 5 years. The provincial governments in Canada control the investments during the 5 year period and fully guarantee them. Investors are not required to start a business in Canada. No immigration terms and conditions are imposed upon admission.



To qualify as an entrepreneur the applicant must have business experience. The definition of "business experience for entrepreneurs is they must have managed a qualifying business and controlled a percentage of equity of a qualifying business for a minimum of 2 years during the period starting five years before the date of the application.

The entrepreneur must have a net worth of $300,000 Canadian. "Net worth" is calculated as the fair marked value of all the assets of the applicant and their spouse minus the fair market value of all their liabilities.

Lastly, the entrepreneur must be able to:

1.      control a percentage of equity of a qualifying Canadian business equal to or greater than 33 1/3%,

2.      provide management of the qualifying Canadian business, and

3.       create at least one full-time job equivalent for a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, not including members of the entrepreneur's family.

Self Employed

Self-employed immigrants must be able to open a business in Canada that will create a job for themselves and will make a significant contribution to the cultural activities or athletics in Canada, or purchase or manage a farm in Canada.

Selection Criteria

If you fall under one of the above categories, then you are assessed on a point system. The pass mark for investors, entrepreneurs and self-employed persons is 35. However the selection factors for investors and entrepreneurs is different than the selection factors for self-employed persons.

Entrepreneurs and Investors

Factors Assessed

Maximum Points

Business Experience






English and French Language Ability




Pass Mark


Self Employed

Factors Assessed

Maximum Points

Relevant Experience






English and French Language Ability




Pass Mark



1.      Processing Fee: non-refundable if your application is refused

o        Applicant: $1,050

o        Spouse: $550

o        Each dependent 22 years and over: $550

o        Each dependant under 22 years: $150

2.      Right of Landing Fee: refundable if your application is refused.

o        Applicant: $975

o        Spouse: $975

o        Each dependant child: $0

Back to Top

Family Class Sponsorship


When you "sponsor" a relative you sign a contract promising to give financial support to your relative for 10 years.


Requirements of a Sponsor


1.      18 years old

2.      Canadian citizen

3.      Meet all financial requirements, and

4.      Sign contract promising to provide "essential needs" (food, clothing, shelter) to your relative.


Family Class Relative


The following fall into the category of "family class relatives"

1.      Spouse: the marriage must be legally recognized in the country it occurred and the spouse has to be older than 16

2.      Common law or conjugal partner older than 16

3.      Dependent children

4.      Parent or grandparent

5.      Child under 18 and you want to adopt them


Not Eligible to Sponsor


1.      If you are subject to a removal order

2.      If you are detained in any penitentiary, jail or prison

3.      If you have been convicted of any sexual offence or an offence against the Criminal Code against

o        a relative of the sponsor, including a dependent child

o        a relative of the sponsor's spouse, or

o        the conjugal partner of the spouse

4.      If you are in default of any previous undertaking for essential needs of a person you sponsored in the past

5.      If you are in default of any support payment obligations ordered by a court

6.      If you are an un-discharged bankrupt under Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act

7.      If you are a total income that is equal to the "minimum necessary income

8.      If you are receiving social assistance, except for disability


Financial Evaluation


You must prove you earned enough money in the last 12 months to support yourself, your dependants, your sponsored relatives, and any family members you sponsored in the past where 10 years has not expired yet.If you are sponsoring your spouse or dependent children under 2, then you do not need to meet the financial test. Immigration Canada will assess if your spouse or children will be able to support themselves without relying on social assistance.





1.       Processing Fee: non refundable if your application is refused

o        $75 for the sponsor

o        $475 for the principal applicant ( the person being sponsored) who is 22 years old or more

o        $75 for a principal applicant (the person being sponsored) who is less than 22 years old and not a spouse

o        $550 for each family member who is 22 years of age or more

o        $150 for each family member who is less than 22 years of age and not a spouse

2.       Right of Landing Fee: refundable if application is refused

o        $975 for the principal applicant and every family member, except for a dependent child of the sponsor or principal applicant


Back to Top

Live-In Care Givers


If you qualify for a live-in care giver, then you can apply for permanent resident status from within Canada.



Who is a Live-in Care Giver?


1.      A person who was approved to participate in the Live-in Care Giver Program at a visa office outside Canada; and

2.      Has a valid work permit to work as a live-in care giver for children, the elderly or the disabled with an employer in Canada.


Conditions You Must Meet


1.      You must live in Canada

2.      Have a valid work permit to work as a live-in care giver

3.      From the time you entered Canada, you must have completed two years of full time employment as a live-in care giver, within the three years you entered Canada

4.      Have lived in your employer's home(s) during those the time you worked as a live-in care giver

5.      Told the truth about your education and training when you first applied for employment authorization as a live-in care giver

6.      You are able to support yourself and your dependants without relying on social assistance

7.      Have valid passport or travel documents



††††† You Application Will be Refused if:


1.      You or your dependants have a foreign criminal record for something that is considered a crime in Canada or a Canadian criminal record that has not been pardoned, OR

2.      You or your dependants have a serious disease or mental or physical disorder, and fail the medical examination.


1.      Processing Fee: non refundable if your application is refused

o        $475 for the principal applicant who is 22 years of age or more

o        $75 for the principal applicant who is less than 22 years of age

o        $550 for each family member who is 22 years of age or more

o        $150 for each family member who is less than 22 years of age

2.      Right of Landing Fee: refundable if application is refused

o        $975 for principal applicant and every family member.

o        0$ for any dependent children.

Back to Top

International Student Visa



This is an authorization issued by an immigration officer that allows you to stay in Canada to take an academic, professional or vocational training course at a university, college or other approved institution.




1.      You need to show that you are able to return to your country or admitted to another country after your studies

2.      You have been accepted by an appropriate education institution

3.      Show you have enough money during your stay in Canada to pay for: tuition, living expenses, and return transportation

4.      No criminal record

5.      Medical examination

6.      Pay the Processing Fee

Required Documents

1.      Proof of acceptance: letter from university, college or technical institute, or school board.

2.      Proof of identity: passport or travel document or identity document. Two passport size photographs

3.      Proof of financial support: evidence you can support yourself and your dependants while you study in Canada.

Changing Schools

Whether you may change schools depends on the terms and conditions of your student authorization.

You should be able to switch fields of study and the institution within a degree or program. However, if you want to change one type of education institution or from one degree program or diploma to another, then you need to get a new study permit.

Working While Studying

Foreign students are usually not allowed to work in Canada.
There are exceptions if you get employment authorization, which is issued if:

1.      Employment is essential to your course of study; or

2.      The employment is related to approved research or training program; or

3.      The employment is on campus at a community college or university where you are a full time student; or

4.      You have completed a college or university program and want to work for a maximum of one year in work related to your field of study.

5.      You have become destitute due to circumstances beyond your control


You must pay a non-refundable processing fee of $125 for your student permit.

Back to Top

Visitor Visa


A temporary resident visa (formerly called a visitor visa) is an document given by a visa office that is put in a passport. It shows that you have satisfied all the requirements for being admitted to Canada. You will need this if you want to visit, study or work in Canada temporarily.

There are two main types:

1.      Single entry visa: allows you to enter Canada only once, but may be used for repeated entries into Canada from the U.S.A.

2.      Multiple entry visa: allows you to enter Canada from any country as often as you wish during the validity of the visa.




1.      Enough money to support yourself during your visit in Canada

2.      Intend to stay in Canada for only a temporary period of time

3.      Pay processing fee

4.      Good health

5.      No criminal record

6.      Not intend to work or study in Canada unless you have been issued a study or work permit

7.      Show that you are able to return to your country or admitted to another country




1.      Valid passport, travel document or identity document

2.      Two recent passport size photos for each member of the family

3.      Proof of funds to support yourself and your dependants.




Non refundable processing fee:

1.      Single entry: $75

2.      Multiple entry: $150

3.      Family rate: $400

4.      Temporary resident status extension: $75

5.      Restoration of temporary resident status: $200

Back to Top

Humanitarian and Compassionate Cases

If sufficient humanitarian and compassionate grounds exist, then you can apply for permanent resident status from within Canada.



Humanitarian and compassionate grounds might be sufficient, if applying for permanent residence from outside of Canada would cause you to experience hardship.

The hardship must be either:

  • unusual,
  • undeserved and the result of circumstances beyond your control, or
  • excessive

The cost and inconvenience of having to apply from outside of Canada is not a hardship.


You and members of your family must:

1.      pass a medical examination,

2.      pass a criminal and security clearance, and

3.      have a valid passport or travel document

Examples of Hardships

The following are examples of cases where humanitarian and compassionate grounds may be sufficient so you do not have to apply for a visa outside of Canada.


1.      Dependent children of Canadian citizens or permanent residents

2.      Parents or grandparents of Canadian citizens or permanent residents

3.      People who have a long term financial or emotional attachment to a Canadian citizen or permanent resident

4.      People who have been unable to leave Canada and have become established here

5.      People who face personal risk if removed from Canada

6.      Convention refugees who apply for landing after the deadline

7.      Former Canadian citizens


  1. Processing Fee: non refundable if your application is refused

o          $475 for a principal applicant who is 22 years old or more

o        $75 for a principal applicant who is less than 22 years old

o          $550 for every family member who 22 years old or more

o          $150 for every family member who is less than 22 years old

2.      Right of Permanent Resident Fee: refundable if application is refused

o        $975 for principal applicant and every member of the family

o        $0 for dependent children

Back to Top

Refugee Claim


There are two categories of refugees that are eligible for resettling in Canada:

1.      Convention Refugees Abroad, and

2.      Members of the Country of Asylum Class OR Source Country Class

Convention Refugees Seeking Resettlement

To qualify refugees must have the following:

1.      Fear of persecution due to race, religion, nationality, membership in a social group or political opinion, and be outside country of nationality and unable due to fear to get protection from that country, OR have no country of nationality, and outside the country where you formerly lived and due to fear unable to return to that country

2.      Not stopped being a refugee

3.      There can be no possibility of a "durable solution", which means you repatriated to your country of nationality, OR integrated in the country that gave you asylum before, OR resettled in a third country other than Canada

Member of the Country of Asylum Class

This class is for people who are in refugee-like situations, but do not fall into the above category. To qualify for this class you must have the following:

1.      Be outside Canada and the country of your nationality or where you usually live. Plus be privately sponsored OR have enough financial resources for your residence, care and maintenance, and resettlement.

2.      Be "seriously and personally affected" by civil or armed conflict, or massive violation of human rights in country of nationality or usually live. "Seriously" affected means you have been subject to denial of basic human rights. "Personally" affected means you have been affected on a personal level.

3.      No possibility of a "durable solution" (definition is above)

Member of Source Country Class

This category deals with people who are still residing in their country of nationality or where they usually live, and need resettlement. To qualify you must have the following:

1.      Your country of nationality or home country must be Columbia, Democratic Republic of the Congo, El Salvador, Guatemala, Sierra Leone or Sudan.

2.      must be residing in that same country when you apply, and

3.      must be "seriously and personally" affected by civil or armed conflict in that country, and

4.      must be or have been detained or imprisoned, or some other form of penal control, due to acts which would be considered forms of free thought or exercising civil right over dissent, if your actions occurred in Canada.

5.      meet all the requirements in the "Convention Refugees" category, except that you are living in your country of nationality

6.      no possibility of a "durable solution"

Criteria Government Looks at for Selecting Refugees

If you fall into one of the above categories, then you must pass medical, security and criminal checks. The government will also look at the following criteria:

1.      if you have relatives in the community where you plan on living in Canada

2.      if you speak English or French

3.      the number, ages and relationships of your family members

4.      your education, skill and work experience

5.      adaptability to Canada

Organizations and individuals may sponsor refugees under the Private Sponsorship of Refugees Program. Sponsors must be Canadian citizens or permanent residents and be at least 18 years old. Sponsoring groups commit to providing settlement assistance to refugees for one year from the date the refugee arrives in Canada. This assistance can take such forms as accommodation, clothing and food

Back to Top

Permanent Residency & Resident Card

Permanent Residency

Permanent residence status gives a non-Canadian the right to live in Canada. Permanent residents enjoy most of the rights and responsibilities of Canadian citizens. They must meet certain residency obligations to maintain their status. Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) officers grant permanent resident status. Permanent residents have a right to enter Canada. Like Canadian citizens, permanent residents also enjoy all the rights guaranteed under the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms such as equality rights, legal rights, mobility rights, freedom of religion, freedom of expression and freedom of association. However, permanent residents cannot run for political office nor are they eligible to vote until they obtain Canadian citizenship.

Failure to comply with residency obligations may result in the loss of permanent residence status. When a permanent resident fails to meet residency obligations, CIC officers may issue a departure order that requires that person to leave Canada. The decision to issue a departure order may be appealed to the Immigration Appeal Division (IAD) within 30 days of receiving the notification. Permanent residency status will be lost if the decision is not appealed. When a permanent resident does not meet residency obligations while abroad, CIC officers may inform that person in writing that they have failed to meet their residency obligations. Information on appeal procedures will be provided at that time. Permanent residency status will be lost if an appeal is not received by the IAD within 60 days of a permanent resident receiving the written non-compliance notification.


Permanent Resident Card

The permanent resident (PR) card is a wallet-sized, plastic status card that replaces the paper IMM 1000 Record of Landing document for travel purposes. On December 31, 2003, the permanent resident card became the proof of status document required by permanent residents seeking to re-enter Canada on a commercial carrier such as airplane, boat, train or bus. Permanent residents seeking to return to Canada who are without a permanent resident card may contact the nearest Canadian visa office to obtain a limited use travel document to re-enter Canada at a cost of $50 for each person.

Newly arriving permanent residents automatically receive a PR card as part of the immigration process. As a new permanent resident who did not provide a mailing address to CIC at the point of entry should do so as soon as possible. A PR card is generally issued within 30 days of submitting your address.

An existing permanent resident is someone who arrived in Canada before June 28, 2002. Permanent residents planning to travel internationally should apply for a PR card at least 16 weeks prior to their departure, to ensure they receive their card in time. The PR card is valid for five years from the date of issue. All permanent residents, children included, will need a valid PR card for re-entry into Canada on a commercial carrier. Cardholders must make sure that their card is valid at the time of their return to Canada. If a permanent resident with a PR card becomes a Canadian citizen, the PR card is automatically revoked as part of the citizenship application process. This person would then need to obtain a Canadian passport for international travel.


The PR card costs $50.00 per applicant for existing permanent residents. The cost of cards for new permanent residents is incorporated in the overall fee for an Application for Permanent Residence.

Back to Top

Canadian Citizenship


Citizenship means working together with all other Canadians to build a stronger Canada, and making sure our values, dreams and goals are reflected in our institutions, laws and relations with one another. Canadians are proud of their citizenship. Canadian citizenship is one of the most prized in the world. Every year about 150,000 people become citizens. After living in Canada for at least three years as a permanent resident, you have the right to apply for Canadian citizenship. If you were born in Canada, you are probably a citizen. You may also be a Canadian citizen, if you were born outside Canada to a Canadian parent.

To become a Canadian citizen you must:

  • be 18 years of age or older;
  • be a permanent resident of Canada;
  • have lived in Canada for at least three of the four years before applying;
  • be able to communicate in either English or French;
  • know about Canada;
  • know about the rights and responsibilities of citizenship;


The time spent in Canada before becoming a permanent resident may be counted towards becoming a Canadian citizen. A child (under 18 years of age) must be a permanent resident of Canada to apply for Canadian citizenship. To apply on behalf of your child you must either already be a citizen; or apply for citizenship together as a family. Children do not need to have lived in Canada for three years before applying.

Before you apply you should make sure that you are eligible for citizenship. You cannot become a Canadian citizen if you:

  • are under a removal order;
  • are now charged with an indictable criminal offence;
  • have been convicted of an indictable criminal offence in the past three years;
  • are now in prison, on parole, or on probation;
  • are being investigated for or have been convicted of war crimes;
  • had your citizenship revoked in the last five years.

Please note that time spent in prison, on parole or on probation may not be counted towards becoming a citizen.

A citizenship certificate is your proof of citizenship. It is a wallet-sized card with your photograph. You need to prove your citizenship when you: vote; apply for a passport; return to Canada from abroad; or apply for certain jobs. Any Canadian can apply for a citizenship certificate. New Canadians get a certificate when they are granted citizenship. If you are between the ages of 18 and 59 you must pass a citizenship test. After you apply, you will be notified by mail about the time and place of your written test. After the test, you may be asked to attend an interview. The final step to becoming Canadian is the Citizenship ceremony and the Oath of Citizenship which is usually presided over by a citizenship judge.

Dual or plural citizenship means holding citizenship in one or more countries in addition to Canada. Canada has recognized dual citizenship since 1977. This means that, in some cases, you may become a Canadian citizen while remaining a citizen of another country. Some countries will not allow their citizens to keep their citizenship if they become citizens of another country. You should check with the embassy or consulate of your country of origin to be sure of their rules and laws.

Back to Top

New Immigrantís Settlement Services

Arriving in Canada to live, work or study is but the first step of a new and exciting journey. Everyone who embarks on it is courageous and most will admit to having at least some concerns about the challenges that lie ahead. For some, getting to Canada proceeds smoothly. For others, the process proves more difficult. Once in Canada, everyone has the same goal - to successfully settle in.

The Community is about easing the transition from where you have been to where you are coming by enabling you to interact with each other and with experts on issues that you decide are important. Participate in discussion forums about Immigration, Relocation, Employment and Taxation. Join in and be part of a vibrant Canadian community.

Business Resource Consultants will assist you in the search for employment throughout the immigration process and after your arrival in Canada. The services provided in this regard comprise the most comprehensive and useful services that you will find offered by any other source.

Back to Top